We add redirects
We add logo support, fix the footer, and improve the overall appearance - albeit only slightly.
We add pagination to our static site generator.
In this one, we add a footer for the site, as well as a blog feed page with post summaries (instead of dumping the entire post in there).
In this video, we add colorful syntax highlighting to our blog's codeblocks! Thankfully it was simple - just had to leverage existing plugins for the Markdown package, and generate CSS using Pygmentize
In this video, we reveal the true kidney, along with an imposter bean.
We add images to our generated blog and make sure there are no name conflicts. We also end up writing an interesting regular expression.
We add (1) a list of authors, if the post specifies it and (2) a YouTube player, if the post specifies a YouTube ID.
Buckle up, it's time to add next and previous buttons to our posts. We also add a check for multiple posts with the same path AND add year headers to the Archive page.
We fix page titles, parse date, sort by date, and limit to 5 posts on the index page. Then we add a better navbar with links and create the Archive page.
Added posts index, added config file for site title, and other cool stuff